Thursday, August 14, 2008

Your Pet...by Ashley


Whats your pets name/names? Rasta {Raz Mataz}
How old? 1.5 years {thinks hes still 6 months}
Where do they sleep? on his pet futon with a blanket and his stuffed rabbit "chewy" {this week have found him twice lazing on the sofa...}
What is his or her breed? Border Collie x Kelpie
Any special tricks/talent? He talks with a very deep and manly voice;) he also 'rounds up' the kids in my class at fruit time and playtime
What do you think your pet was in a previous life? He was a hot water bottle- and still is when my toes are icy he knows to come and lie on them;)
Oh Rasta you should like one very happy dog. Going to class and chasing kids! Thats what I do too!!
You remind me a lot of my dog Flash.
Thank you Ashley
xoxx
brooke and moca

1 comment:

ashley said...

Dearest Brooke and Moca,

Thank-you for making my day-am such a proud parent of my lovely spazz {i mean, raz!}
Hope you had a splendid day too;)

Ashley
p.s. I lurve the name Flash!
xo