Monday, August 11, 2008

Your Pet...by Amy

My creation
Gday my name is Grace. I don't usually like having my photo taken (I usually say 'talk to the tail') but just for you... this time......meow
Whats your pets name/names? People call me Grace, Cat or affectionately booboo and boodiful....
What is his or her breed: I dont know what I am but Im black and shiny all over I was rescued from a cat rescue shelter in Sydney where my twin brother also was
Any special tricks/talent? My special talent is finding plastic bags early in the morning and rustling them just 'so' to get attention. Also I know a bit about history and politics- if you say 'Chairman' I say 'Mow'.
What do you think your pet was in a previous life? Jaguar of course

Thank you to Grace for allowing Amy to take a photo of you.
xoxx
brooke and moca

No comments: