Soooo....while we were making Anzacs on Thursday night, I was looking at the Peanut Butter Jar and thought "What about Peanut Butter Anzacs".
Maybe these have been done before?
I'm not too sure?! So correct me if I haven't come up with the best tasting Biscuits I've eaten in my life, to date!!
Peanut Butter Anzacs
3/4 Cup Rolled Oats
1/2 Cup Sugar
3/4 Cup Plain Flour
2 tablespoons golden syrup
1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
2 tablespoons of boiling water
1/2 cups butter, melted
1 and a half tablespoons of Peanut Butter, Melted
1. Set Oven at 160 degrees celius
2. Mix Oats, Sugar and Flour
3. Mix Golden Syrup, soda and boiling water.
While frothing, add melted Butter and Peanut Butter then pour into dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
4. Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto tray allowing room for mixture to spread.
5. Bake at 160 until they are golden
Enjoy my friends.
Oh and so you know, I like my Anzacs chewy!
brooke and moca