Monday, August 11, 2008

Broken Cameras...Your Pet


socks camera via flickr

I have a Camera curse at the moment. I think the sock camera is for me!!
I've managed to break two cameras in the past month!!
Not being able to carry a camera around with me is hard. I always manage to see something that will make me happy and that I wish to share!!
So while I was semi awake this morning I was dreaming and thinking.
I would really like to do a week feature of.....
"Your Pet"

Moca
If you would like your pet to feature on my blog ( you will help make it pretty and nice after all) all you have to do is answer a few questions for me.
Whats your pets name/names?
How old?
Where do they sleep?
What is his or her breed?
Any special tricks/talent?
What do you think your pet was in a previous life?
Email these questions along with a photo of your pet to: boobooksausagedogs@hotmail.com

Moca and I can't wait to meet you all!!
xoxx
brooke and moca

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

You make me smile...often & much. See you soon - hooray!

Unknown said...

what a lovely idea Brooke... unfortunately I don't have any pets.. do 2 little rascal children count?!
xx
p.s. maybe you should get one of those kids fisher price digital cameras that are designed to be drop-kicked and thrown down stairs...