Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Snappy Salty Sunny Smiling





Sorry for the picture overload. So much snapping has happen.
I've just come home from hanging out at the beach for the past few days.
Drinking Soy Vanilla Chai Lattes with Honey at Blairgowrie Cafe. Well worth the stop if you ever head down. Ask for Kristy to make it. She knows her stuff!!

I managed to get some new photos to add to my Flashback Friday folio too.

I made mum a pillow. It was the Sausage dog embroidery that I completed at the last craft night. I teamed it off with Sausage Dog ribbon thanks to Angela's crafty eyes!

Yesterday made for lots of rain and a spot of op shopping. I also started on my lovely friends "Welcome to your new shop" present that I just couldn't keep a secret to her any longer. Sorry lovely friend.
And today I woke with the birds and the sunrise and when I came home this evening a letter from Jordyn made my heart warmer.

xoxx
Brooke

1 comment:

Hyena In Petticoats said...

That sausage dog pillow is fantastic....

My partner works in a pub in town, and sometimes we see a little group of people, all walking thier sausage dogs, and always at like, two o'clock in the morning. We have a great, original name for them, "The Sausage Dog People".
We get very excited when we see them walk past, it's a random treat.
Thought you'd like that.
xxx