Friday, September 21, 2007

Flashback Friday - What mum did to my hair!!



From the age of 3 until i was 11, mum crimped my hair!
It started off with my fringe then it made its way to what I called "puppy dogs tails" (the bits of hair that fall in front of your ears), then it pretty much spread to every strand of hair I sprout!!
BAM the next thing I know, my hair takes mum 30mins to do and the smell of burning hair is a everyday achievement!!
I don't know why she loved it so much, i guess the photo says it all!

Fiona is suggesting next weeks theme.

See some other Flashback Friday photos:
here
here
here
here
here
here
and here

Happy Flashback Friday
xoxx
Brooke and Moca

8 comments:

Kirsty said...

You are so cute. I was jealous of kids who had their hair crimped!!!

Daydream Lily said...

ooow I think you look adorable. But I do feel for you with the crimping!

Lin said...

I'm with Kirsty. I was always jealous of kids who crimped their hair! My hair was so fine it would never hold anyway, which meant I missed out on the whole permed fringe stage as well.

Hyena In Petticoats said...

WOW.

You win.

xxxx

Helen said...

So cute! I have never have my hair crimped, feel a bit left out now!

Miss Cinti - my poppet said...

brooke, have you seen this, how undignified! http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/hot-dog-we-have-a-wiener/2007/09/21/1189881754084.html

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Ouch on the crimping - your Mum must have really liked the look - I can't even get a brush through my Parker's hair!

Jacinta said...

Congratulations on the theme. There are some great pics out there!
And you - what great crimps. By the way I LOVED your Flashback Friday last week... It is the best one I have seen so far. Very funny. What were we thinking back then???
Happy Flashback Friday.