Thursday, September 11, 2008

On my desk wednesday

Lulu in the woods
Folk flowers and sausage dog
It's late, but never too late!!
Brown Owls was the best, on Monday night!!
Then last night i came home to a package from Gillian at Silly Gilly. She has been really nice to me once again. Thank you for adding to my collection once again kind Gillian.
And right now the sun is on my face, I'm eating Avocado andGrape Tomatoes on Dark Rye Sough dough with grains and S&P! And I have to quickly finish this post and eat my toast before the house mates return and leave me with no hot water for a shower.
Thanks to Kootoyoo for On my Desk Wednesday!

2 comments:

Evie said...

Hi Brooke! What a cute pack to arrive home to! I love how your print turned out too it's so pretty and colourful... the rest of this post is making me hungry - YUMMO : )

Gillian R said...

Great to see it arrived safe and sound. I'll be on the lookout for more for you!