Monday, September 1, 2008

First Walk....


MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes



Dear Pippy,
You will be super proud.
I went to TSL.
I got some leggings.
So tomorrow morning I'm going to go for a walk!!
My first walk.
My first Mikes International Walking Team walk.
I will collect flowers.
I have planned to plant some seedings too, in a wicker dolls pram that I found at the oppy today!!
This will be the song to start my day!!
One question: What is the earliest time that there is enough light to walk?
xoxx
brooke and moca (moca is part of the team too)

4 comments:

Kirsty said...

I'd like to suggest the 5s but I think I'll be realistic & say for you Miss Brooke 6:30am.

Have fun.

boobook said...

i'm meeting you half way.
I'm going to be up and walking at 6am!
I've even organised a wake up call!!
xoxx

Christie said...

what will moca wear...?

Kirsty said...

You know about the text issues...great job Miss B. I'm impressed!