Monday, September 15, 2008

Banana Cake - Mike's Week of Baking

Banana Cake
IMGP1865

Bananas are YUM!!!
what you will need:

2 1/2 cups of self raising flour
3/4 of a cup of brown sugar
2eggs
50g of crushed walnuts
60 oz of butter (melted)
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of nutmeg
4 mashed bananas (the browner the better)

This recipe is fool proof. Put it all in a bowl and mix! If it's a little think add a touch of milk.
Pre-heat your oven at 180 wack it in for 30mins and your done!!
I like to top it off with cream cheese and walnut icing. A touch of lemon or vodka if you wish, a la brown owls boozy style, is nice.

Bake Bake Bake
Dance Dance Dance
Eat Eat Eat...
I'm off to bed

4 comments:

Lin said...

oh yum!

Anonymous said...

can I come for afternoon tea!

Kirsty said...

Yum Yum Yum!

emma said...

Brooke, this makes my banana cake look like a piece of cardboard! I wish I was eating yours right now!!