Friday, September 12, 2008

Track your Life...


Photo from here
This one reminds me of jumping on the trampoline with overalls that had embroidery of sunflowers on the pockets. The sounds of the back beach waves crashing with the smell of Tea Trees and freesias in the air. I was 8
This one reminds me of the couples skate at the local rollerskating rink when I was 10.
This one to pump us up for a crazy night of waiting on tables over looking the most amazing view from The Deck, in Portsea I was 22.
Thanks for taking my mind back Pip

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute photo. They look like they are in cahoots and about to get up to some mischief.

teddybearswednesday said...

Oh my god Brooke, I remember Joy Ride and Bed of Roses, thanks for taking me back.xxx

Amber said...

Your sausage dog love is a delight to watch and and your posts are a lovely read

You words are wonderful

Amber

http://thenutrientsoflife.blogspot.com/

meetmeatmikes said...

Oh.. you are so YOUNG, Miss Brooke! No WHAM over here! xx