Thursday, December 27, 2007

Jays little Christmas Monster

I found it hard to come up with a design for my 1yr old nephew. Something that wasn't to babyish but yet cute.
This was the end result. I was quite happy and proud.

I've just come back from my Christmas Holidays at the beach, that didn't go long enough and I feel I didn't eat enough either. The one thing I did get enough of was sun. I don't think I'll be wearing a bra for a week.

Breakfast at Blairgowrie Cafe (they have the best chutney and frittata. I think I use half of the jar when ever i'm down. Thanks Kristy!!) and a quick Op Shop made the past 4 days heaven!!
Moca Christmas Morning. He was awake before me!!
Merry Christmas to all. I hope it was good too!
Now its back to work!!
xoxx
brooke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

T-shirt is fantastic - I love it - well done