Thursday, December 13, 2007

Day 1


Oh I'm glad he shows so much love for craft!! Like mother like son. This photo just makes me squirm.
I just returned from a surprise visit from my big sister Ruby and her two beautiful boys Zac and Jay. I hung onto Zac for way to long. Shop assistants saying 'oh he is so cute, how old, what is his name. To me having to point out the he isn't mine but don't we just look so cute together!!
And now I can't wait for dinner. My lovely friend is cooking up the BEST dinner tonight.
Oh bring on 8pm!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww he's sweeter than candy!

Daydream Lily said...

this photo is just so precious.....aaaaaaah

Dees said...

Oh I love your little dog!My dachsen is a wiredhaired,well not so wired haired.she was born out of wiredhaired parents but remained smooth(and stubborn but you probably know alllll about that!)xoxo