Sunday, April 6, 2008

Landry or Laundry




The only perk of the washing machine breaking.
The feeling of being some where else, yet I was 2mins from the house. I loved it!
I was imagining what it was like in its hey day. Lots of women chatting and gossiping about life.
The walk home with 20kg of wet clothes wasn't much fun. I was doing the two step!
Not even Lady Bird could have manged it in her basket.
Oh and I really did love the name under the lid!
She really lived up to it too!!
Happy Sunny Sunday
xoxx
brooke

7 comments:

Kirsty said...

Sensational pics Brooke. I really like the one of the two chairs.

CurlyPops said...

Ooooh I love the orange tumble dryer. Whay can't you buy an orange tumble dryer for at home? Much more interesting than white.

Kitty said...

awesome photos! I love that place.

Sherrin said...

great photos- I especially like the second and third.

Jenny said...

Fabulous photos-love going back in time-thanks!

Juddie said...

fabulous pics - thay make me nostalgic for the old days of studenthood in a way!

Jodie said...

Thanks for popping by and visiting my blog!!!
Gorgeous pics!! The pic of the 2 chairs in front of the old wooden table is just gorgeous...

Jodie ;)