Thursday, June 26, 2008

Penny Farthing

I saw a Penny Farthing in the city today!
When I pulled out my camera it was making weird noises!
My camera is broken.
But my love for the Penny Farthing is high up there!!

I think I want one!
I can see myself riding and moca following me behind.
Can't you just see that!!

Happy Thursday!!
brooke and moca


mel bomba said...

That would be funny to see.
Your blog is looking good, love the snap down the bottom.

Emma said...

I sure did see the piano phone at Clubhouse Lane, I had to look twice, to make sure it really was a phone!
Scored lots of goodies, we are back now, and I see that your blog has had a pimping aswell Miss Brooke! Looks great, tres tres professional, hope to see you soon xxx

.girl ferment. said...

You could rig up a little seat for Moca above the back wheel.

Kitty said...

you mean you saw a real one! with someone on it! too good.
will you be free for coffee around 11:30ish tomorrow at the farm cafe? if so, I'll see you there.

edward and lilly said...

How exciting! I would love to see a penny farthing in the street!

teddybearswednesday said...

I can just see you on one Brooke, you'd look a treat! And moca running along tail wagging.
Bummer about the camera.

Kirsty said...

You guys would look super cute.