Sunday, November 18, 2007

Prints and Shadows



I purchased my first international order two weeks ago and on the final day in the old house it arrived. Angela told me about a blog called, The Black Apple and since that day it's a regular visit in my morning blog reading. This print was purchased from here.
On the same day I went to the op shop and found some apple fabric and old maps.
One thing I really love and get super excited about finding are atlas and maps.


This is a shot from my new bedroom.
I found this shadow box before I left and it's happily hanging from a very weak hook that must know how strong it needs to be in order to keep everything just nice and neat.
Happy Weekend to all
xoxx
Brooke and Moca (is coming back from holidays on tuesday. Thanks Luce!!)

6 comments:

meetmeatmikes said...

Aww.. your room looks super breezy and super easy! I think it's gonna be a summer of LURV!

Anonymous said...

Ive seen her work - it is very gorgeous.....Your life sounds rather exciting at the moment...so much NEW!!!

Daydream Lily said...

your new bedroom looks really nice. I love the window and box frame!

Kirsty said...

Glad you found a shadow box!

Angela said...

Your room looks so nice and cozy! I want a shadow box too. I'm so happy for you at this time of your new transitions, very exciting!

Septembre said...

i have also ordered prints a few months ago from Emily, she is so talented, i also love your fabric , very cute!!!!!