This is my take on:
Meet me at Mikes Sunday Supper
Water Bottle Cover.
1. I found some fabrics that i liked
2. I got some paper and traced around the bottom of the bottle to get the size for the base.
3. More paper! I laid the bottle down and marked the bottom and the top of the bottle on the paper. I picked a spot on the bottle then rolled it until the spot reached the other side of the paper. This makes for the body.
4. Used some fabric that was kindly given to me and cut out the pattern.
5. Sew them all together. Add a touch of gingham to hold the bottle in and make a bow. I just like gingham and bows really!
6. You have a really CUTE water bottle cover!!
I like it when you set out to do something and it works!!
20min craft projects are even better!!!
I also love that it's Brown Owls tonight!!!
brooke and moca